Caprese Pasta Salad
This is by far the easiest/fastest thing you can make that has the most delicious outcome. Seriously! If you have to bring a dish to any event coming up soon, try this! So easy, promise! Our dear and talented friend Caitlin showed us her wonderful recipe:
- 1 box of bow tie pasta (or which ever you prefer)
- 1 pint of grape tomatoes
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- 1 12 oz. package of fresh mozzarella
- 1 bottle of balsamic dressing
- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Toss in 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil until well coated.
3. Chill 4-6 hours or until cold.
4. Once pasta is cool, add tomatoes.
5. Chop mozzarella into 1/2 inch cubes. Then add to pasta.
6. Add *juliene basil to pasta.
7. Pour 1/2 bottle of dressing over pasta and toss all ingredients until well mixed.
8. Chill until ready to serve.